Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Patriotic Pride!

Here's what I've been working on in my little monkey studio this past week:


Ready to ship, size 2/3/4 (it's quite roomy on my barely size 2 model!) Bow & bracelet are included in the auction!


Ready to ship 4 piece set, size 3/4


Ready to ship, size 5/6


I loved this one so much that I decided to offer it as a custom for the boys! Sizes 2-8

The boys' sets are for Planet Boy's Patriotic Parade Launch (search PTBYRWB on eBay)

Now it's back to the costumes for the play... it's less than a month away now! As soon as I'm done with Jordan's coat, I can dig in to my gorgeous new Bell Bottoms fabric for Adagio Bleu's Sis Boom Celebration. Okay, I've had enough early morning fun with the linky button this morning. Off to find some caffiene!

No comments: