Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A new pattern for a great cause

So much to tell you this morning, my bloggy friends! First, I would like to show off my newest listings. I was invited to participate in the Boutique Angels guest launch this week- all profits go to Big Brothers Big Sisters. I started mine at only $.99, so there's no excuse not to bid!


Both are one of a kind, ready to ship. Click here to see the butterflies, size 4T, or the frogs, size 2T.

Now, about that adorable pattern! It was designed by my friend Jen and her pal Katy for YCMT. it's called the Four Quarters dress, and it's such a fun & versatile pattern. I'll be making these all summer long!

Speaking of YCMT... I am working on my very first eBook for them! It's still in the publishing process, but I'll be sure to let you know when it's available. You'll just have to wait to see what it is ;o)

No comments: