Monday, April 21, 2008

Where have I been the past 2 weeks?

I've been busy on the homefront with what seems like an endless stream of soccer games and baseball practices, but I have managed to squeeze some sewing in, because--Hallelujah!!!--my machine is home!

I completely forgot to share this little ready to ship gem with you when I listed it on Friday. I came across this Disney princess fabric in my stash and it just screamed at me to make something with it. Screaming fabric is not a nice thing, so I gave in and whipped up this little Farbenmix Vida dress, size 4/5. It would be perfect for a Magic Kingdom vacation trip(can you tell how badly I wish I was there?!?!?) You can see it here Several of my groupmates made coordinating pieces; you can find them all by searching ABSD








Remember this pile of fabrics? Here is what they became!
Next, I get to work on a suit for a 6' 4.5" guy! Yikes!

No comments: