Sunday, April 27, 2008

I took a picture... it will last longer!

Yesterday was one of those Saturdays where you wake up and have nothing on the slate.. very rare around here! I decided to organize my sewing room a little bit, which, of course, turned into an all-day affair and is only about 30% done! Still, I thought I'd share some pictures of my workspace. DH built this for me in a 6'x6' walk-in closet. My biggest accomplishment was sorting all of my trims, zippers, rick rack, needles, ribbon, buttons, etc into individual containers. Next week, I'll have to go through all of my fabric and patterns, which will take considerably more time!






My favorite find of the day was this cute monkey picture that I picked up at Target for $3.24!

Hi Jesse, if you're reading this :o)

No comments: