Saturday, March 6, 2010

Monkey gets a Makeover

For quite a while, I've been needing some work done on my little monkey logo. But graphic work is scary in my mind. Who do you hire? How do you know if you will like the artist, or their work? And most importantly: how on earth will I pay for it?!?

As fate would have it, I met a wonderful new friend a few months ago who does- you guessed it- the most amazing graphic design work! It has been such a joy working with Andie Freeman of Wowhouse Designs. She is just opening her etsy shop, but you can see more of her work on her website. She's also got a cute little etsy shop called Scribbles and Nibs.

Be sure to pop around my various social media outlets (over there --> on the sidebar) to see the many versions of my monkey's makeover!

No comments: