Monday, July 13, 2009

in case you haven't noticed...

I am HORRIBLE about updating my blog.

Nothing new to report. Well, maybe. Last Friday, for the first time in I can't remember how long, I had nothing that I HAD to sew. All orders completed & shipped, sewing errands for friends & family dutifully completed. So I spent the weekend cleaning up/out my sewing room. Which probably hadn't happened since last year. I sew in a 7' x 7' area that was a walk-in closet in its former life. Everything else spreads out into the room that accompanies said closet. And I do mean EVERYTHING.

Take a look at what I tackled on Saturday morning. And Saturday afternoon. And Saturday night. And pretty much all day Sunday. Isn't this horrendous? I am so embarassed to show this to you! But it's much better now... but not quite photo ready :o)

No comments: