Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ready to ship for half price in June!

Hello, etsy friends. I want to buy more fabric. I want to make new things. But I have a lot of things that are already made, waiting for new homes.

So here's the deal: during the month of June, if you buy something in the ready to ship girls or ready to ship boys categories of my etsy store, I will refund HALF of the price to you. Yes, you read that right- all ready to ship boys & girls items are half price in June! All you have to do is ask nicely for your half price discount when you check out. It's a win-win situation: I'll have less inventory and more money to buy more fabric and increase my inventory again. And you'll get a really cute outfit for an unbelievable price!

If you're reading this in May and you've had your eye on something, now might be the time to buy it before someone snatches it up in June. Tell your friends! And tell them to go to my blog and sign up for my mailing list so they'll know about all my other great promotions, too!

No comments: