Friday, April 3, 2009

Pay it Forward Friday


There's a great little thing on etsy called Pay it Forward (PIF) where you list an item in your store for only the listing fee of $.20. It's a great way to offer something unexpectedly nice to someone out there, and all the lister asks in return is that the recipient list a PIF in their etsy store, or do something nice. Pretty simple concept, huh? If only the rest of the world were this nice :o)

I head a REALLY long day that involved me making some very kindhearted decisions this morning before I fully woke up. In the span of less than 30 minutes I had committed myself to coaching my son's t-ball team (even though I know nothing about t-ball) and offering to watch my friends' 5 children, along with my own 3, at her house all afternoon. Needless to say, that didn't leave me very much time for sewing and I was very worried about failing the April Challenge on only day 3! So I pulled out this little jumper I made last year when testing the eBook for my friend the Tie Dye Diva and listed it as a PIF in my store. Happy Friday- the few minutes of it that are left!

The jumper is a girls size 6; you can find it here if no one has snatched it up already. The pattern is available for sale in eBook format in the Tie Dye Diva's store (link above).

And speaking of eBooks- I finished mine yesterday and it is off to the testers. Yippee!

No comments: