Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hanging my head in shame

Sigh. I din't even make it a full week! I went to bed last night without getting a new listing up for my April Challenge, and actually woke up at 4 am thinking about it :o(

To be fair, I have been very busy in and around the house. I am working on orders for a customer, celebrating my baby's 5th birthday today, cleaning the house for the in-laws' arrival this weekend, administering end-of-year tests to my older boys, and other general daily duties. I think I will try to get TWO things done and listed today.

On Sunday night, I listed this custom sized boys colonial costume (girl and baby versions coming as soon as I get pictures!). They're great for school plays or trips to Colonial Williamsburg. On Monday, it was this cute citrus lounge set in size 3/4. Wish me luck for TWO listings today!

No comments: